We offer the M.Com. (Advance Accountancy) course and M.Com. (Business Management) course. The admission schedule will commence after the declaration of the results of the Third year courses like B.Com., BMS, BAF, BBI, BFM etc. Please check for the details on the college website or the college notice board. 1. Eligibility:
A learner for being eligible for admission to Semester II must have kept terms for Semester I and to be eligible for Semester IV must have passed the Semester I, Semester II and must have kept terms/or Semester III.
2. General Guidelines:
• Students seeking admission to M.Com should fill up the College admission form available in the college office during college working hours on the dates mentioned in the admission notice.
• Duly filled Admission form should be submitted along with the necessary documents and prescribed fees, as per the admission schedule displayed on college notice board.
• The merit list will be displayed in the college as per University guidelines, and all selected students should bring original documents as mentioned in the list of documents wherever applicable for verification of the same at the time of admission.
• All admissions are made in the college according to the admission schedule sent by the university. Any seat that falls vacant due to cancellation is filled on merit basis in the next list.
• Incomplete admission forms will not be accepted. The College reserves the right to consider incomplete admission forms as void and refuse admission.
3. DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH ADMISSION FORM FOR OPEN CATEGORY : (S.Y.B.COM. / T.Y.B.COM./ M.COM.)
1) Attested Copies of previous examinations marksheets. (Original required for verification)
2) Attested Copy of Ration Card. (Original required for verification)
3) Attested Copy of Aadhar Card. (Original required for verification)
4) Migration Certificate (For Learners Belonging To Divisional Board Other Than Mumbai/Other State)
5) Duly Filled In Provisional Eligibility Form (For Learners Belonging To Divisional Board Other Than Mumbai/Other State)
6) Two Latest Passport Size Coloured Photographs of the Learner (to be affixed on Admission form)
FOR RESERVED CATEGORY
In addition to the documents stated for open category, reserved category students will have to submit the following:
1) Printout of duly filled and submitted on-line e-scholarship / freeship form on the University website https://mahae.scho.maharashtra.gov.in
3) Attested copy of the Caste Certificate issued by Govt of Maharashtra. (Original required for verification)
4) Income Certificate for the previous accounting year issued by Tahsildar
5) Form No.16 (FOR FREESHIP)
7) District Change Certificate, if applicable
8) Non creamy layer certificate (for learners belonging to NT/OBC/SBC) one attested copy.
Note: Please refer the college notice board for exact details of fees. ADMISSION IS CONFIRMED ONLY ON PAYMENT OF FEES.